As a business owner, listening, understanding, and meeting expectations is a notoriously tricky task. It can be hard to find the balance between going the extra mile and being taken advantage of – but fortunately, there are a few things you can do to set – and manage – crystal clear client expectations from the start.
Whether you’re a big marketing agency or even a small team, in today’s episode, we talk about some of the golden rules that go into setting clear client expectations in relation to digital marketing.
The Show Highlights:
- How to evaluate your competition – and how to find out what they’re doing! ([2:50])
- What it takes to survive your first year as a small business owner ([4:30])
- Essential tips for managing client & business expectations you can’t afford to miss ([6:00])
- The dirty truth about growing your business organically ([7:45])
- Paid Ads Vs. Organic Marketing: Which is best for your business? ([11:20])
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to http://www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.