Entrepreneurs often struggle with networking. It feels fake. Sometimes it seems like begging. And things just got more complicated with every event going online.
But you have to get out and meet people in order to grow your business. So what’s the best way to do it effectively?
In this episode, networking expert Ashley Owens discusses what to talk about at networking events and the specific skills you need to become an expert networker and explode your business.
Show highlights include:
- How to seamlessly transition everything you know about networking to the online world to your business continues to thrive ([5:24])
- The first skills to master to take you from novice to expert networker fast ([8:33])
- Why online networking is an introvert’s dream come true and how to do it effectively ([9:12])
- How “Zoom Fatigue” is killing your sales pipeline and what to do to make your prospects love you again ([11:53])
- A brilliant low-tech way to set yourself apart from your competitors ([12:16])
- What to do before a networking event to guarantee you meet the prospects that will grow your business ([15:40])
- The counterintuitive reason you need to avoid talking business at events in order to grow your business ([15:59])
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to http://www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.