The past year was unlike anything craft breweries have ever experienced. Many didn’t survive, and the ones that did had to completely revamp their business model.
Before you celebrate the end of 2020, why not start planning how you will make 2021 your best year yet.
In this episode, I discuss marketing strategies that keep customers buying your beer, even when they can’t sit down in your taproom.
Show highlights include:
- The key trait of successful microbreweries that survived 2020 ([3:05])
- Why great beer is not enough to succeed and what you need to do to thrive as a craft brewery in 2021 ([6:35])
- What you need to do to keep sales steady when your taproom is forced to close ([8:38])
- Essential website info you can add today to drive more purchases ([9:37])
- How to use discounts to boost revenue fast without cheapening your brand ([12:18])
- Simple social media tips for providing your customers with a flawless experience that keeps them coming back for more ([15:20])
- The free marketing secret weapon that can launch you head and shoulders above your competition ([16:46])
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to http://www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.