2020 Golf Marketing Review
2020 was a wild year for everyone. Golf courses were no exception. But since golf is played outdoors, things started to come back a little faster.
No one knows what the new year will bring, but there are several lessons you can take away from this year to make 2021 the best year yet for your golf business.
In this episode, I discuss the importance of a marketing plan (even if you can’t stick to it) and the best way to use Google and Social Media to maintain your customer’s peace of mind and trust.
Show highlights include:
- How the popularity of golf skyrocketed in 2020 and how to keep that momentum in the new year ([4:02])
- The single most important skill for surviving any economic condition or crisis ([9:04])
- Why updated website information is more important than ever for maintaining customer trust in your facility ([12:09])
- How to use social media to keep your customers coming back to the course for more rounds ([14:34])
- A Google tool helps you build credibility and keep your customers informed ([16:18])
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to http://www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.